AWS DevOps/Platform Engineer - Prague
I am working with a Global leader within Finance, who are looking for a Mid-level DevOps Engineer to join them within their technical hub based in Prague. This particular team work on the AWS cloud and support development teams within the risk and treasury department. You will have responsibilities such as release management, Integrated testing and scripting, CI/CD pipelines and solving analytical problems.
This company are well known as a company who care about the working environment and well being of staff, encouraging a learning culture with flexibility to give a work/life balance. They offer fully remote options for candidates based within the Czech Republic, however cannot accept fully remote candidates outside Czech Republic due to country taxes.
- Solid knowledge using AWS
- Scripting experience using Python/Powershell
- Working within a Windows environment (.Net/Java)
- CI/CD development using Jenkins/Octopus Deploy/Team City
- Agile development
- Configuration Management using Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Familiar with SQL and No SQL databases
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
- Pension scheme
- Private Health care
- Training and progression opportunities