Role: Java Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG Consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B/Contract opportunity for an experienced Software engineer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
What will you do:
* Design and implement new securities segregation flows.
* Use primarily Java and SQL to develop effective data processing and calculations and work with Spring, Kafka, Hazelcast, DB2 and Hadoop technology stack.
* Solve challenging technical problems. Ensure data correctness while processing of millions of rows a day
* Build relationships with end users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes.
* Works as part of global team spread across Warsaw, New York and London
We are looking for candidates who have:
* Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, mind-set of ownership and excellent follow-through
* Strong programming skills in Java
* Unix shell scripting
* Experience with SQL, relational databases and query optimization
* Experience in supporting production environment, handling production issues, their resolution & follow-ups
* Experience in using a test driven development
* Fast learner who can pick up existing applications (functionally & technically)
* Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance and resiliency
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com