Senior Java Developer- Krakow - Remote Flexibility
Work for one of Europe's leading ecommerce company's in a brand new project! This role will be working within a Product led IT team and you will be leading the group of Backend developers, while developing the clients digital marketing platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for leadership and technical advancement, in creating a solution design for client specific requirements. You will advise and guide developers through an end to end Agile dev process, and liaise with Product Owners and Scrum masters where applicable.What they are looking for:
· A Developer who can write requisite business logic and help development team develop the requisite code for the application.
· Who can optimize code written for specific business logic, to improve application performance.
· A Developer able to provide guidance to the development team in the following areas: SIT, UAT, PAT.
· You must have a minimum 4 Years' experience with Java Spring framework with Spring Cloud experience as a big plus.
· Experience with Swagger and Swaggerhub.
· Experience with multiple Messaging formats and ability to write Data interfaces with JSON, AVRO, SOAP, and XML.
· Experience with Apache Kafka and Tibco messaging platforms. Experienced with ELK Stack for Logging and monitoring.
If you would like to be considered or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV.