Java Engineer | Global Bank | Prague | 100% Remote Working
One of the world's largest Investment Banks are looking to recruit experienced Java Engineers to be based out of either their HQ in Prague, or 100% remotely (however you must still be based in the Czech Republic).
The organisation, despite not being a software company, are at the cutting edge of technology and consider technology to be an enabler rather than a blocker, with technology ultimately acting as the catalyst for every decision they make in the banking world. These roles are part of a huge recruitment drive within their Wealth Management & Treasury division, with the bulk of the work focused around the development of greenfield applications that are used by Traders in real-time.
They are currently using Java 11-13 as well as a wider stack incorporating Spring (Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Data), REST APIs, AWS and Microservices. Fundamentally, you will be joining an organisation with a collaborative and rewarding company culture, offering you excellent career development opportunities.
In order to apply, please review the below candidate requirements:Skills & Qualifications
- Proven commercial experience working with the Java stack (e.g. Java 8-13, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Hibernate, JBoss, Maven, JUnit).
- Experience working with Microservices and an understanding of Multi-threading.
- Commercial experience developing front end/UI applications using Angular, Bootstrap and React.
- Strong database skills in SQL Server, Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Commercial experience working with tools including Git, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and JIRA.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely
- Contact Number: +420228883183
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'