FRG Consulting are extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B/Contract opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join an ambitious greenfield project.
Job type: B2B/Contract
Engagement length: 12+ months
Start date: December 2020 or ASAP
Location: Remote / Warsaw
- 5 years' Java development experience
- Proficiency in Object Oriented design and analysis.
- Solid understanding of core Java concepts, common APIs and design patterns
- Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrable history of successful project delivery
- Experience of using Java libraries: Spring; JUnit, Mockito; Jackson
- RDBMS experience: SQL programming; DB2; Sybase.
- Web services development: RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey;
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious end client on a greenfield project
- Modern technologies including newest versions of Java (11 - 14), micro-services architecture and many other
- international environment - working as part of the team based in EMEA, Americas and APAC
- Interesting technological challenges as part of an ambitious IT project
- Opportunity for further professional development and internal mobility between projects