UI Designer | Remote Working | Northampton
I am working closely with a Global Organisation in the finance/banking space who are looking to add an experienced UI Designer to their existing design function. The role is based out of their Northampton HQ and they see this hire as a key strategic component of their 2020 recruitment plans.
You will be joining a team that provides customer interaction experiences and designs across all iof their Web and Mobile channels, working closely with business, technical and design colleagues to deliver digital experiences that are customer focused and best in class.
As a UI Designer, you will be tasked with delivering first class online experiences for their customers, working with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds, guiding them through an approach to develop design concepts at varying stages in the design process.
Moreover, you will be expected to produce solutions, interactions, user interfaces, visual assets and interactions for a variety of devices, focusing on the overall delivery of a positive user experience.
In terms of what you need to bring to the table, some (not necessarily all) of the following would be great:
- Proven commercial experience working as a UI Designer, with a portfolio demonstrating examples of your work.
- Good knowledge of visual-based design principles and proven knowledge of colour, typography, branding, layout, illustration and data visualisation.
- Proficient using tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD and InDesign.
- Excellent understanding of Agile methods and processes.
- Commercial experience in either native app design, motion design or animation.
- Proven stakeholder-facing skills, including experience hosting design workshops.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive base salary ranging from £40,000 - £60,000 (per annum).
- Non-contributory pension (10% employer contribution).
- Annual bonus ranging from 10-25% (discretionary).
- Annual holiday allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays).
- Life assurance and private medical cover.
- Flexible working hours and remote working (this role is fully remote for now and will then include 3-4 days' remote working from the moment the COVID pandemic has officially passed).
So there you have it... a pretty interesting role if I don't say so myself, and something that should hopefully appeal to you. If it does, and you would like to set up a chat, then give me a shout via the following means:
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and any process will be fully compliant with GDPR. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these roles will also be 100% remote until otherwise advised.
- Office Line: 0191 338 7540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'