Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for a Devsecops Manager Responsibilities
- Automate security in a DevOps pipeline (DevSecOps)
- Develop solutions, install/configure/integrate IT tools and security processes within an application or organization to help improve the overall IT security posture.
- Set up and review the results and explain any gaps and potential impact to the teams (development and operations).
- Penetration testing and container security.
- Evaluate and analyze the threat, vulnerability, impact, and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
- On-premise and public cloud infrastructure security.
- Be able to detect and react to cyber-attack on public system.
- Write and advise on reusable, testable, efficient and secure code with the development team.
- Work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle.
- Document, and share knowledge on developed DevSecOps solutions.
- Develop and implement processes to handle releases from Development to Operations while respecting internal rules, and offering solutions for rollback.
- 5+ years of experience related to Cyber Security Engineering
- Experience in a DevOps and/or a DevSecOps environment
- Strong understanding of Open Policy Agent, Falco, Notary, Tigera, Istio or Kube-hunter
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Security, preferably in the delivery of large-scale, multi-tenant enterprise Cloud Platforms
- Experience with networking (TCP/IP, topology, sockets and security), operating systems, and cloud native technologies
- Strong knowledge of (and experience with) AuthN/AuthZ such as OpenAuth and SAML.
- Experience in containerization (e.g. Docker) and container security
- Strong expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on bare metal and CKA preferred
- Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.