Senior Java Engineer| Prague - Remote | Java 11, Spring, AWS, Jenkins, APIs
I am engaged with a leading Investment Bank in Prague who are looking to round off 2020 by recruiting Senior Software Engineers, ideally with proven experience using the Java technology stack. These roles are an on-going requirement for the organisation as they look to round off 2020 on a positive note, with a range of exciting projects on offer for interested candidates.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on engineering using the Java stack (Java 11-13, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Hibernate), as well as wider languages including Python and C++ (experience with these is not required).
- Stakeholder management, including liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders throughout the full software lifecycle.
- Driving modern engineering practices (Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps) and engineering best practices.
- New feature development on a number of greenfield releases.
- Proven experience with the Java stack, with skills in Java 8-13, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Hiberate, Maven, Gradle, Struts etc.
- Experience building multi-threaded applications.
- Experience building RESTful APIs and experience working with Microservices and Serverless Architectures.
- Good knowledge of QA processes.
- Strong database skills with some (not all) of the following - Oracle, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
- Experience working with tools such as Jenkins, Git, JBoss, Docker and Kubernetes.
So if you tick some of the above boxes and would like to find out more about this opportunity then contact me via the following methods:
- Contact Number: +420228883183
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, this role can be performed remotely provided you are based in the Czech Republic. For candidates based in Prague, you will be expected to split your time between remote working and some office-based work post-COVID.