QA Team Lead
This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently they are looking to bolster their trading team with a QA Team Lead. This role will be hands on and involve working on real time trading platforms, as a result you will work with the latest technology. You will also lead a team of of QA engineers skilled in both automation and manual.
This position is dynamic and will involve testing low latency/high reliability applications and solutions. As a result you will work closely with front office traders on a day to day basis. This will give you the opportunity to develop your algorithmic knowledge, which could present future opportunities in quant development and algorithmic trading. Role
- Leading the QA team - Roadmap, task assignments, evaluation and reporting
- Leveraging technology such as Selenium, Java, TeamCity, GIT
- Promoting Automation to achieve Agile, Continuous Delivery
- Work in collaboration with BA's, Developers and DevOps Engineers
- Automation / Manual Testing Experience
- Selenium HP-ALM , MS -TFS, Tosca, Worksoft or similar.
- Jira / Confluence
- Agile / Scrum
- Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
- 3% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- On-Going training in AWS
- Flexible working - 2/3 day remote
- Future opportunities to work in New York or Singapore
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'Office - +420-22-888-3023Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgAnything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.