Senior Java Engineer - Prague - Czech Republic - On-site
I am currently working alongside a global financial company who are on a major recruitment drive and looking to expand their current teams and projects. The company its-self have been around for over 300 years and have technical hubs in Prague, New York and Tokyo just to name a few. This role will be based in the Prague hub however, it still offers you the opportunity to work alongside other global hubs.
This role offers you the chance to progress within your career and, the opportunity to build on your current skill set whilst working with the latest technologies and, other knowledgeable team mates. Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a global team
- focusing on the development using the following technologies: Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Influence and lead new initiatives
- Strong experience working with Java
- Multithreading experience in software development
- Strong communication skills
- Five weeks paid holiday
- Technical, soft skills and finance training
- Language courses (English/Czech)
- 7 days extra paternity leave
If this role has caught your eye and sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV to email@example.com
or give me a call on 0191 261 3263.