- Permanent Position, up to $130k + Super
- Iconic Australian Fashion Retailer
- Work from home post-COVID
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well-known Australian Fashion Retailer headquartered in Melbourne are currently looking for a Senior Magento Developer with a proficiency working on Backend Development join their growing team on a permanent basis.
You'll be working with the existing development team working on the latest Magento 2 projects whilst being an integral part of the organisation and reporting directly to the Digital Project Manager across all of their brands websites.Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing Magento extensions and customized themes
- Performance optimization of Magento platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement technical solutions
- Optimisation of CI/CD processes to improve operational efficiency
- Performing code deployments in TEST and PROD environments
Whats on offer:
- Proficiency working with Magento as a Backend Developer (Full Stack preferred)
- Experience developing with customized themes, extensions, plugins in Magento
- Fluency in the integration of Magento with various marketing tools
- Experience working with AWS highly regarded but not essential
- Work 100% remotely within Australia
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Work with a tight-knit, highly technical team and energetic team.
- Chance to join a leading Australian Fashion Retailer
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org