Senior Systems Engineer - Google Cloud, GCP
A leading IT Company are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with Google Cloud experience.
This is permanent, full-time role with the option to work remotely in the UK.
The successful candidate will be working with well-recognised brands in mobile communications, and the very latest technologies.
The team are looking to expand and you'll be working on some very exciting projects.Requirements:
- Degree qualified in a computer science or engineering / relevant experience
- Experience with software development and testing
- An automation first mentality
- Experienced in GCP environments, e.g App Engine etc
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience of monitoring & tracing tools such as Stackdriver
- Experience with Atlassian software, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with CI/CD such as Bitbucket / Git and Cloud Build
- Core skills in coding or scripting languages (e.g. Go, PHP, Bash)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Google Cloud, G Suite & Office 365
Salary & Benefits:
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Server 2019, Windows 10, Active Directory, RADIUS, NPS
- Debian / Ubuntu
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes is a plus
Full-time, permanent role paying circa £48,000 + per annum
20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24 days) + Bank holidays + Company health plan + Company pension scheme
Remote working option
For more information, please send your CV to Harry Willis: email@example.com
/ + 44 (0) 203 808 7320 (ext 7320)
Alternatively, if you're actively seeking a new role but this role is not of interest - Please let me know so we can discuss other exciting opportunities!
Look forward to hearing from you.