UX Designer - Remote working - Poland
Are you a UX designer with experience in SAS? This position is for a fast growing company who produce niche technologies. They are looking for UX designer who wants a role that is creative and customer focused.The company
The company a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. You will have the opportunity to grow with the organisation, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team delivers to our customers. Within this company you will be responsible for managing the design journey, including user research, idea generation, website flow, wire-framing and producing prototypes.The Role
Your role will be to research, design and then prototype a new user experience in collaboration with the digital team. You will be speaking with super users and creating an organising structure based on user need. You will be responsible for delivering user cases and scenarios, wire frame & prototypes, mock-ups of screens and flows, visual asset's production, documentation of design guidelines for the design's implementation. You will become an ambassador for a user centric mindset within the companyOn offer:
YouTo be considered for this role you should posses the following:
- UoP position with private health care plan
- The chance to work within a company that offers great progression opportunities
- Ability to work on a unique project for big clients.
- This role is completely remote.
- User interface and user experience design skills with experience in a SaaS software company
- Understand best practices, the latest industry standard tools and software for UX and UI
- Be fluent in state of the art UX/UI principles
Get in touch quickly to register your interest: via my email email@example.com
/ via phone at 0191 300 1885