Customer Care Specialist | Melville, NY | $60K
Join one of the fastest-growing "best places to work" in the insurance industry. Fueled and driven by capable, committed people who share common beliefs and values and "bring it" every day. We are looking to hire TWO Specialist to join us. Apply today!
Role / Responsibilities
The Customer Care Specialist/Rep has the primary responsibility of providing superior customer service to clients. Our first objective is to retain existing clients.
- Respond promptly to client inquiries via phone, mail and email in a professional and courteous manner. Strive to resolve all inquiries during first communication with client.
- View every client contact as an opportunity to impress our clients. Review exposures, loss experience and current coverage. Provide proactive solutions and recommend appropriate products.
- Follow department protocol for taking the next call in the queue and return all calls as promised.
- Document all verbal communications with clients and carriers in a prompt manner. Records must reflect the current status at all times.
- Assist with the solicitation of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts. Look for new sales opportunities by cross-selling.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of carrier websites and utilize the sites to secure accurate and timely information for our clients.
- Remarket accounts according to agency guidelines. Consider the current program and if warranted, provide other options to the client.
- Assume ownership of customer concerns and feedback until successful resolution.
- Comply with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards.
- Become a student of the business. Seek insurance knowledge through training and education.
Ready to Apply?
- Minimum 3 yrs. personal lines of insurance in related position, required
- Broker's license (P&C aka Property & Casualty license in this case) is preferred from the start **can be obtained once hired but must prepare and take & pass exam within 90 days of hire
- College graduate preferred
- Exposure to Sagitta Prime and/or Imageright would be GREAT but not required; these are the systems this team uses on a regular basis
- Basic experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available