We are currently looking for a Director of IT GRCThe Role
The Successful Candidate
- All IT audit & compliance plan & schedule, execution, reporting, remediation, risk assessment, review & monitoring
- Govern the key risk items/initiatives to mitigate the risk to an acceptable level, including IT functionalities and other Biz Unit functionalities
- Drive the efficiency & effectiveness of the IT GRC functionalities by process simplification, and continuous review and improvement on its operation
- Provides timely advise to IS management on significant IT risk, for timely risk mitigation and treatment to be carried out
- Build strong working relationships with other key stakeholders within the organization such as Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Network Security, Data Protection Office (DPO) and Data Security (DS) to ensure timely execution & refinement of IT GRC function
- Provide update to Head of Cybersecurity on cybersecurity program management and GRC Reporting
- Bachelors degree(s) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other IT-related subjects
- Min 8 years' experience as a security practitioner in developing cyber security architecture and programs for large organization.
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks and regulatory requirements (NIST, ISO 27001, Cybersecurity Act, Personal Data Protection Act, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- Demonstrated relevant security expertise in designing security solutions for a mix of technology areas, with a focus on application, network and cloud security
- Experienced cyber security leader who has successfully built security programs and policies in fast paced organizations
- Strong business/relevant industry acumen
- Ability to quickly articulate creative & alternative methods for solving security-specific business problems
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to lead organization through rapid change
- Proven ability to communicate security compliance to executive business leaders
- Ability to influence others where there is no direct authority
- Ability to develop and coach cyber security technical knowledge to the next line of cyber security professional / engineers.
- Certifications in CISSP or CISM is a must
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.