VP - Senior Business Analyst (QIS, Risk, Derivatives) | London | Global Investment Bank
I am engaged with a Global Investment Bank in London who are looking to hire an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their 'Markets Execution Technology' function, with specific focus on Risk, Equities, Derivatives and Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS).
This role is newly released and purely down to growth, with this business area looking to grow by 40% in the next 12 months due to an increase in project pipeline. Sitting at VP-level, your role will see you embedded within a multi-year program of work with specific focus on QIS products and regulations including the 'European Benchmark Regulation' (EBR).
Your role will see you drive product exploration, requirements gathering and delivery, with you essentially acting as a key liaison between business users and technology. Moreover, you will be expected to gather, analyse and document user stories, as well as engaging with stakeholders right up to c-level on a regular basis.
In terms of some of the key requirements, rather than copy and pasting the JD, I wanted to highlight the following:
- Domain Knowledge - You must have comprehensive experience working in the Financial Services and Investment Banking space, with preference given to candidates who've worked in Market Risk, Equities, Derivatives, QIS, Pricing and Market Execution.
- Stakeholder Management - Due to the strategic element within this role, you must have experience working with senior stakeholders (up to c-level).
- Technical Knowledge - Whilst this isn't a Software Engineering role, you must have experience working closely with technical teams throughout the delivery lifecycle. This organisation has a diverse technology estate (e.g. Java, .NET, AWS, React, Angular, DevOps, CI/CD, Salesforce etc.) so experience in any of those areas is beneficial.
- Delivery - Experience working with Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
- Core BA Skillset - Finally, you need to be able to demonstrate a comprehensive BA skillset encompassing some of the core deliverables including requirements analysis, requirements gathering, user stories etc.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Base salary ranging from £85,000 - £105,000.
- Position at VP-level (Vice President) within the bank.
- Annual discretionary bonus, usually ranging from 10-20%.
- Company pension at 10%.
- Private healthcare cover.
- Flexible working and remote working (including post-COVID).
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.
- Contact Number: 0191 338 7540
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'