Senior Java Developer - Warsaw - B2B contract
This is an opportunity to work in a newly formed team within a prestigious Fintech company in the city centre of Warsaw. The team size is 5 locally, but communicating to a larger international team in English will be required.
- Build from scratch, the new platform connected to Regulatory reporting
- Work directly with the users of the platform to understand the requirements
- Solving and analysing Big Data Problems
- Use Java 11, Spark, HDFS, Scala, Spring, Kafka, SQL, NoSQL db's, TDD
- 4+ years' experience with Java Development
- Open to learning new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Able to produce, well-written clean code
- Full training is provided for Big Data and other technologies
- 12 month contract (with the view to extend)
- Flat structure to share knowledge
- Remote work is supported
To register your interest, send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively my direct line is +48 223 072 477, ask for Shannon.