QA Engineer - Krakow - Remote Flexibility
A global Fintech client of ours is looking for junior and mid level QA Automation Testers for a brand new project within their global hub. Work as part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team, designing and building automation to test non-functional requirements. Reporting to a Head of Quality, you will work closely with a squad of engineers to deliver market-changing features on our money transfer platform.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate automation engineer who can deliver a scalable and secure experience for their global customer base and wants to develop their skills!
This client is incredibly supportive, providing great package benefits, training, development opportunities and some remote flexibility! What they are looking for (however not all essential!)-
- Good English ability.
- Experiences of testing web, mobile and backend applications and services. Java or C# experience would be great. (Minimum 6 months experience ideally)
- Experience in an Agile development environment with a focus on automated testing. (scrum, kanban methodologies).
- Automation experience with selenium.
- CI/CD Knowledge.
- Exposure to Azure or AWS.
- Previous financial sector experience is a plus!
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call to discuss the client.