DevOps Engineer - Google CloudGCP, Terraform, Kubernetes, Terraform, PermanentLondon Summary:
A new opportunity has arisen with an amazing company in London for and experienced DevOps engineer with GCP expertise.
My client is an exciting young fintech firm and one of the fastest growing in the UK. They have recently broken into US market and so are looking to add to their engineering team to help to grow and maintain their global their business critical applications.
They have recently moved their infrastructure to Google Cloud so this skillset is essential. They also require someone with experience in CI/CD microservice pipelines, experience expanding infrastructure to different regions, knowledge of configuration and container management (kubernetes/terraform) and cloud networking. Skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of GCP
- Kubernetes and Terraform
- Cloud Networking knowledge including VPNs, Firewalls, Subnetting, VPCs and NATs
- CI/CD tooling e.g Bitbucket/Pipelines
- Experience with Monitoring tools such as Promotheus or Grafana
- Knowledge of infrastructure and software security
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
This role offers a competitive salary, pension, private healthcare, flexible working, self development budget, 33 days holiday (including BH's) and you can choose your own equipment. ***Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration***