- Permanent, full-time position.
- Multi-award winning organisation
- Work from home post-COVID
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who an award-winning organisation based in Melbourne's inner-suburbs are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer join their team on a permanent basis.
You'll be working with the existing development team using modern technology to develop exceptional websites and platforms aligned with client expectations and the organisation's standards through consistent, quality, team-oriented work performed in an efficient and effective manner. Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain exceptional websites and platforms according to client requests and specifications.
- Research web development trends and maintain best practice by incorporating new trends/techniques.
- Review wireframes and designs, provide feedback and accurately convert them into finished websites or platforms.
- Set up and manage development, staging and production environments on chosen hosting platforms.
- Attend assigned meetings, such as with the client or other solution providers, to gather information and contribute effectively using knowledge and expertise.
- Work with the team to scope projects and assist project managers to complete quotations.
- Manage time effectively and efficiently raise alerts where deadlines or quality is at risk.
Whats on offer:
- At least 3+ years of professional experience working in Full Stack Web Development
- Experience working with Craft CMS
- Proficiency developing with modern versions of PHP
- Experience with Vue.js highly regarded
- Work 100% from home
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Work with a tight-knit, highly technical team and energetic team.
- Chance to work with the latest technologies on a growing SaaS-product
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com