Senior Full Stack Developer - Lancashire (flexible working) In your next move, do you want to make a positive impact on the planet?
My client are a market leader who are revolutionising the way the energy efficiency & renewable industry operates - a topic that's at the forefront of business and consumer's minds is becoming more environmentally friendly and this organisation are now creating a platform that allows their customers to be able to review their environmental output.
They're looking to add 3 Full Stack Developer's to their existing agile team and are keen to hear from you if you have a background within Laravel or React.Js. You'll be working on a greenfield platform creation project. Essential:
Whats in it for you ?
- 3years+ commercial system development experience in PHP (Laravel), ReactJS and Docker
- A good technical programmer driven and fascinated by users; keen to research, learn, test and iterate every step of the way
- Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines working at pace and within a changing environment
- Experience of working on products and services with multiple touchpoints. For example, designing journeys that may begin on mobile and move to the web portal
- Commercial experience of In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment
- Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work
In return of your hard work ( aside the obvious monthly pay cheque) you'll join a business who continually invest in the latest technology meaning your own development and progression is complimented along the way. You'll leave your footprint on systems that support and protect the global economy meaning it's work to be proud of.
You'll benefit from a competitive salary and pension, health care and a flexible working culture.