Lead Data Scientist AWS, GCP, BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Analytics PremiumPermanentLondon Summary:
A new full time, permanent opportunity has just been made available with a top online retail firm in London. This client is looking for a seasoned Data Scientist at senior/ lead level to mentor a small team of data scientists and analysts and drive the data science capability of the team. Following a recent investment in their data science offering they are growing at speed and have some really exciting new projects already commissioned and planned for 2021. Responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Define and support the research and analytical process to deliver business insights.
- Responsible for advanced statistical and machine learning modeling
- Develop data driven analytical tools
- Machine learning - build models that can be used for automation.
- Lead a small team of data scientists and analysts
- Extensive experience in cloud and engineering platform solutions like AWS or GCP
- Experience in using Google Analytics Premium and Google BigQuery
- Excellent programming experience with either SAS/SQL/R or Python
- Extensive experience with advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- Ability to initiate and drive analytic projects from inception to delivery, and productionize and automate the process with excellent programming skills.
- Continuous integration
- test automation experience.
This role offers a competitive salary, pension, flexible working, private healthcare, life insurance, discounted Gym membership, budget for self-development and huge potential for growth! ***Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration***