The role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Remote (Wroclaw office)
Company: Software house
This client is at the forefront of technology as they take over the e-commerce world with a product used by the likes of P&G and Amazon; the product is a conversational search tool which acts as a 'virtual sales person' for their customers to find the right product for them.
This application uses a highly optimized AI to evaluate the digital conversation this ensures the digital assistants continuously learn and optimize in real-time to improve the e-commerce performance.
This is your chance to make a huge impact.
To ensure you are successful in this recruitment process please bring the following:
You will be working in a modern software development team for an application that is universally unchallenged by competitors which means high company and career growth opportunities.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Have solid commercial experience with both back-end and front-end web development technologies
- Preferably in Spring Framework on the back-end and/or in React / Vue / node on the front-end
- Have a full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Have 3+ years of experience in a software programming position for Mid-Senior level.
- Are able to come to our Wrocław office every couple of weeks for team meetings
Tech stack includes:
- Java 11 & Spring
- JS (React, Vue.js, node.js)
- SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL/RDS, Mongo/Atlas, Redshift, DynamoDB)
- AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Glue)
- Gitlab & Gitlab CI
Sounds interesting? Do you want to apply for a chance to interview immediately?
Apply to the job advert or send a CV directly to email@example.com