5 years in DevOps role - development responsibilities
AWS Services: Code* Services, CloudWatch, IAM, ECS, Lambda, ELBv2, API Gateway, AppSync, Route 53, S3, DynamoDB, SES and VPC.
CI practices and execution platforms : CodeBuild ,Jenkins, Drone, or Github Actions.
Golang Nodejs nice to haves
Requirements and Responsibilities
● 5+ years of technical experience in development or joint DevOps responsibilities.
● 3+ years application development or software engineering. Set code standards,
write automated tests, debug software. Python preferred.
● Golang or Nodejs experience are nice to have
● Multiple successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery
solutions, preferably employing AWS.
● Embody the core values of sharing, increasing software delivery speed,
continuous improvement, and self-service.
● Comfortable leading a team
● Have trained, groomed, or mentored 3+ other engineers in continuous delivery
in the cloud on other active customer engagements.
● In-depth familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular depth in
tools like CloudFormation, Code* Services, CloudWatch, IAM, ECS, Lambda,
ELBv2, API Gateway, AppSync, Route 53, S3,, DynamoDB, SES and VPC.
● Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and
execution platforms such as CodeBuild ,Jenkins, Drone, or Github Actions.
● You are expected to formally and informally lead and mentor other members of
● You are expected to be able to assess risks and plan solutions for the entire
team, and collaboratively work with other members to execute them to achieve
successful continuous delivery solutions for customers.
● Must be able to work collaboratively with multiple teams of different disciplines,
data scientists, IT / Platform Engineering, Security, and Application teams.
● Identify gaps across teams and present solutions. Foster growth and continuous
learning beyond your team.
● You are expected to continually assess successful and not so successful practices,
and to collaboratively adapt team practices to improve the value we bring to our
● Recognition and acknowledgement after an assessment by a
● You are required to travel to client locations and deliver DevOps consulting
services when needed.
Senior Level - 135,000-175,000$
Junior - Mid - Up to 115,000$