A leading IT Company are looking for a Python Developer with Google Cloud and / or AWS experience.This is permanent, full-time role in London with the option to work remotely due to COVID-19.The successful candidate will be working with the very latest technologies in mobile applications.The team are looking to expand and you'll be a Senior figure in the team.Skills and experience:
Salary & Benefits:
- 5+ years software development experience
- Extensive experience of using Python
- Framework experience (Marshmallow, Async.io etc)
- Security and NFRs including scalability
- SonarQube, TIOBE quality assessment and remediation processes
- Serverless experience, ideally within GCP or AWS
- microservices architecture, streaming/event-driven development at Big Data volumes
- ML libraries, Spark, Beam, Dataflow, Timeseries, Windowing & Aggregation is a plus
Full-time, permanent role. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24 days) + Bank holidays + Company health plan + Company pension scheme
Remote working option due to COVID-19.
For more information, please send your CV to Harry Willis: email@example.com
/ + 44 (0) 203 808 7320 (ext 7320)
Alternatively, if you're actively seeking a new role but this role is not of interest - Please let me know so we can discuss other exciting opportunities!
Look forward to hearing from you.