Lead Java Developer - Prague - Czech Republic - On-site
I am currently working alongside a global financial company who are on a major recruitment drive and looking to expand their current teams and projects. The company its-self have been around for over 300 years and have technical hubs in Prague, New York and Tokyo just to name a few. This role will be based in the Prague hub however, it still offers you the opportunity to work alongside other global hubs.
This role offers you the chance to still be hands on and able to contribute to the architecture of the team and also the introduction of the latest technologies on current and future projects. Responsibilities:
- Evaluating new technologies on the market
- Working with other areas of the business to gather requirements and ensure that the outcome matches these requirements
- Analysing, estimating and prioritising work
- In depth knowledge of Multithreading
- Strong development experience working with Java
- Experience working with Oracle, PL/SQL or other commercial databases
- Five weeks paid holiday
- Technical, soft skills and finance training
- Language courses (English/Czech)
- 7 days extra paternity leave
If this role has caught your eye and sounds like the perfect fit for you, send across your CV to email@example.com
or give me a call on 0191 261 3263.