Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, who count Uber, Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst their portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect over 30,000 businesses of all sizes with their talent requirements. From start-ups needing a single developer in a new country to large multinationals looking for multiple technology specialists, we match great people with great jobs.
We are currently leading the search for a Data Engineer
to be part of the Digital Transformation process in a large multinational, whose scope exceeds 60 countries.
Become a member of our interdisciplinary team for R&D data sciences. You will work together with our colleagues in material sciences, material development, process and quality control as well as across all research areas.
* You will closely collaborate with researchers and product developers, understand their data workflows and build a reliable data foundation.
* As part of interdisciplinary teams your data engineering role includes: data architecture, solutions design and implementation.
* You like to work in a creative and motivated team with agile methods. In the team you continuously contribute to increase reliability and quality.
* You will get fast responsibility for core components of our portfolio with the ability to work with state of the art technologies. Background
* You have two - three years experience in various data management projects.
* You have a background in natural sciences in combination with a credible IT affinity. Preferably you are familiar with laboratory and R&D processes.
* You have experience in Python, Java script or R. Additional programming languages are a plus. You are familiar with relational data base design or NoSQL databases. Ideally, you have practical knowhow in scientific application development and API design.
* Your profile is completed by your excellent communication skills and solution oriented mindset.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply to this position