A leading IT Company are looking for a Python Developer with Google Cloud and / or AWS experience.The successful candidate will be working with the very latest technologies in mobile applications.This is an urgent requirement and the client are looking to review CV's ASAP. Skills and experience:
Salary & Benefits:
- 3+ years software development experience
- Extensive experience of using Python
- Framework experience
- Security and NFRs including scalability
- SonarQube, TIOBE quality assessment and remediation processes is a plus
- Serverless experience, ideally within GCP or AWS
- microservices architecture, streaming/event-driven development at Big Data volumes
- ML libraries, Spark, Beam, Dataflow, Timeseries, Windowing & Aggregation is a plus
Full-time, permanent role. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24 days) + Bank holidays + Company health plan + Company pension scheme
Remote working due to COVID-19.
This is a permanent, full-time role
For more information, please apply or send your CV to Harry Willis: email@example.com
/ + 44 (0) 203 808 7320 (ext 7320)
Alternatively, if you're actively seeking a new role but this role is not of interest - Please let me know so we can discuss other exciting opportunities!
Look forward to hearing from you.