Senior UX/UI Designer | Remote, Travel | $115K
We help customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to act as the UX advocate while leading the client during work sessions and reviews throughout the project lifecycle.
QUALIFICATIONSFlexibility to travel for client or contractor collaboration (Current COVID limitations) with 20-40% travel dependent on client engagement.
- Be competent in all facets of the design process and execute on the vision and user experience from start to finish.
- Create workflows, wireframes, information architecture maps, and develop visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes.
- Building on the foundation of wireframes, create high-fidelity designs and UI component libraries.
- Simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct research, create user personas, and map end-to-end user journeys.
- Effectively present and communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform usability testing and heuristic evaluations and identify friction points in the design.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of project managers, business analysts, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes.
- Work alongside the development and technical team to understand platform limitations and deliver solutions.
Ready to Apply?
- Must have extensive UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UX/UI team.
- Knowledge and experience with the Salesforce Platform, its Suite of Products, and designing solutions around Salesforce.
- Impeccable attention to all aspects of design with high-quality standards and a strong dedication to output best-in-class solutions using UX & UI best practices.
- A clear understanding of design fundamentals: Grids, typography, color and contrast, visual hierarchies, and Spatial Relationships
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Axure, Principle, Adobe CC, Framer)
- Must have understanding and experience with responsive web design and mobile design.
- Clear and confident communicator with an affinity for visual storytelling
- Strong focus on usability and familiarity with accessibility standards and compliance (WCAG)
- Able to manage workload demands to achieve deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work.
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available