We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Data Scientist to help build their department from scratch!
Your main task will be to implement machine learning to help make better use of their data and customer insights in order to drive the business forward.
You will also help shape the working methodologies of the new team, choose the technologies you'll be working with, and help to grow the new department over the course of 2021 and beyond.
The company is inherently eco-conscious and a key player in the sustainable fashion market.
There is a large focus on a positive working culture and ensuring cohesion as a team. You will play a role in hiring new data scientists for your team so an understanding of the business culture is a must!
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience with Python and R
- Have used machine learning on a daily basis for at least the past 3 years
- Cloud experience (AWS experience or a willingness to learn AWS is essential)
- Experience with container technology
- Working within an eco-conscious industry supporting environmental sustainability
- Fun workplace where you are encouraged to work in the way that is most productive for you
- Chance to lead your own department
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org