Role: Front end Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 6 months + possible extension MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Marquee team at Goldman Sachs is responsible for delivering digital products to our institutional client base. We design and build highly scalable web platforms that provide access to Goldman Sachs content, portfolio analytics, risk, and execution services. These tools help to transform and simplify client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models for a leader in global financial markets. Marquee is a product driven team, composed of talented and passionate product managers, designers, and engineers working to change the expectation of institutional finance.
As an engineer within Marquee, you will be working in a close knit team at the forefront of shaping our client's experience by creating new technology driven businesses to externalize our core analytics and data to both existing clients and entirely new markets. At times you will be asked to step into the trading floor environment and at others you will be called upon to guide the decisions of leadership. Wherever your interests fall, you will find your calling amidst our diverse mix of teams and functions.
Using leading open source technologies, we are scaling to a multitude of API calls which are used by clients across the globe. We are pursuing engineers across the stack who enjoy working in a client driven and agile environment; from those who are confident developing low latency, scalable and resilient solutions through individuals passionate in implementing responsive user interfaces.RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONSBasic Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
· Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills.
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
· Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development.SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· 3+ years of professional experience developing web applications
· Ability to design a complex user interface with minimal assistance
· Experience with front-end development libraries such as React.JS or Angular
· Experience with mainstream web transports such as REST and WebSockets
· Familiarity with unit-testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
· Knowledge about popular design patterns and algorithms
· Knowledge of financial markets is preferred, but not requiredWhy Marquee
· Work on some of the most complex technical and design challenges in technology and finance
· Learn from the foremost experts in finance, technology, and math who are diverse in their academic, ethnic, and social backgrounds
· Benefit from ongoing training, development, and mentoring to advance in your career
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com