FinancialForce Business Analyst | $120K W/ Bonus | RemoteRole / Responsibilities
Business Analysts will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement FinancialForce.com
QualificationsLocated and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel as needed up to 50-70%
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce's & FinancialForce's capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Ability to organize and drive process reengineering sessions
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in FinancialForce.
- Strong presenter to executive audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Ready to Apply?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using comin some of the following areas:
*FinancialForce Financials products
*System Implementation & Adoption
*Salesforce.com Force.com platform declarative configuration
*Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud, preferred
*Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile, preferred
- Experience with other Financials solution (NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, Intacct, etc.)
- Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with sales
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- comAdministrator or Salesforce.com Sales/Service Cloud Certified is preferred
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available