Remote DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes Specialist, Poland!
My client a global AI company have an immediate need to hire a DevOps Kubernetes specialist to join the team. The role will include 50/50 split in DevOps and Kubernetes but also requires some training of other engineers on Kubernetes. My client are currently moving their infrastructure to Kubernetes so this is an exciting time to join and support this transformation!
- Assist in the CI/CD of applications and components in a scaled agile environment.
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint.
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions.
- Complete test planning, automation, and execution in your assigned Software Development POD and DevOps team.
What they are looking for-
- 4 years DevOps Experience
- 2 years plus Kubernetes experience
- SQL Server experience.
- AWS or Azure ( not essential )
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com