What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy and our people are our greatest asset.
From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our people the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside of the office. Center of Excellence & Workflow Automation and Digitization
The Workflow team owns and manages a suite of products that is used to build applications that digitize business processes. The toolset covers Workflow, Case Management, Decision Management, Document Digitization and Robotic Process Automation. We are continually evolving our platform to leverage best-in class solutions, both in-house and vendor built, that meet the complex digitization needs of our businesses and clients.
Developer role is an exciting opportunity to learn about new business, work with custom tools and engage in new services development to deliver automated end-to-end business scenarios and design and develop Business Process Management applications using Java.Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here. Skills and Experience We Are Looking For
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have)
- 2+ years of Software development experience in Java, Python or other top programming languages
- Strong systems integration knowledge
- Experience of using a test driven development approach and associated testing tools
- Hands-on knowledge of CI/CD pipelines: Gitlab, Infrastructure as Code, Containerisation, continuous testing and deployment
- Openness and self-motivation for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies
Send us your CV and join Goldman Sachs!To register your interest in this or other currently available offers, call: +48 12 881 1582 and ask for an interview with Kamil Szczucki or send an e-mail with your current CV directly to the following address: email@example.com.
- Working with Workflow and Decision automation platforms (preferably Camunda)
- Knowledge of storage solutions like relational databases and SQL, NoSQL, S3
- Familiar with Automation and Digital Signature tools