Junior IAM Consultant / Engineer / Analyst
A leading IT Company are looking for an IAM (
Identity Access Management) Analyst / Engineer to join their team ASAP.
This is an exciting full-time rolling contract opportunity to work for a globally recognised IT company. You'll be working with the latest technologies and part of a large team.
The position is working 100 % remote.Daily use of Google Workspaces and understanding is critical. Role: 60% functional, 40% technical
Required Skills / Experience:
- Conduct access reviews
- Assist with BAU support and management of tasks
- Conduct review with other stakeholders of current Active Directory (AD) environment including legacy and create plan/suggestions
- Review, update and create documentation
- Maintain a centralised database and offer technical configuration assistance where required
Key words: Identity Access Management, IAM, Active Directory. Identity Access Management.
- Administration - Certified would be a big plus
- SSO - Single Sign On
- Active Directory sync - Solid understanding needed
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Good experience with policy and permission controls for users
Please apply for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.