We are looking for talented UX designers to join a growing software powerhouse!
Working to make the energy industry more sustainable, you will help shape software and enable users to navigate, analyse and understand the product, allowing them to work in a more efficient manner.
Bringing an understanding of user psychology and customer needs, you will conduct concept and usability testing, using the feedback to solve UX problems.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, you'll communicate your design ideas and prototypes with developers to produce creative and cohesive solutions. Skills & Experience
- 2 x years experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Experience with design software (UXPinm Balsamiq etc)
- Knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Competitive salary, pension and insurances
- Access to on-site grocery store, hairdressers, and pharmacy
- Subsidised on-site restaurants and cafes
- Equipment for the role provided, including mobile phone plan and broadband connection at home
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on email@example.com