Java Developer - Warsaw Roll
GS Real Estate Asset Managers look after a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of real estate positions. On any one day we might be building a Solar Farm in Asia, renovating an apartment complex in the Americas and selling a hotel business in Europe.
Real Estate Technology is the software engineering team that is dedicated to that business. We build custom software to help asset managers to understand their investments.
We develop using agile methodologies on a regular sprint cycle.
We collaborate daily with colleagues located in London, Bengaluru, Dallas and New York. We also talk regularly with our global asset management team.
We have a lot of interesting, fun work lined up with lots of new development. For example, we have recently been working with a Kubernetes orchestrated microservices architectures. This is a new team we are creating in Warsaw as part of a vibrant, successful Business Unit.Skills
- Solid knowledge of Java 8 or above
- Basic relational database skills SQL / DDL
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with the full software lifecycle including deployment and support
- Agile, scrum-based development experience
- REST, WSDL or Microservices experience
- Git or other similar branch-based repositories
- Financial Services or Fintech experience
- ETL tools, e.g. Informatica
- MongoDB/noSQL experience
- Containerised applications
- Kafka or other message queues