Consumer Engineering JD - Mobile Test Automation Engineer MARCUS: CONSUMER ENGINEERING
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is a consumer fintech division of the company.
We help millions of consumers with multitude of financial products, like lending, deposits, financial tools, and cards.
We use modern architecture principles, collaborative development processes and continuous delivery approach.
Key tenets we apply when designing systems for our customers are value, transparency and simplicity. To achieve these, we rely heavily on decisions driven by data and automated with application of predictive analytics and machine learning.
As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we welcome leaders and contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· We are building a team to spearhead the setup of Consumer Engineering team in Warsaw.
· The characters we appreciate are those of inspiring leaders and engineers with deep appreciation for their craft.
· We need system thinkers ready to own the product life cycle from inception to running in production.
· Great collaborators and team players will thrive and grow in this environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
· You will deliver financial products with direct impact on millions of consumers
· Systems under your watch will be the primary sources of revenue for the organization
· You build it: engineers are in control of decisions about systems they own from the first line of code written
· You run it: engineers with assistance from global SRE guild are responsible for operation of systems they built
· You own it: engineers do not wait for orders here. They do research, pitch projects. Great ideas are valued and implemented
· Professional network: you will meet and collaborate with very influential people within the global organization and the entire industry
· Every person is a first class member of the team irrespective of location. Same caliber of work is given to engineers located in US, Europe and Asia
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Minimum 3 years of relevant professional QA experience
· Experience in API testing with test automation using Rest Assured or other API automation framework
· Experience in mobile UI test automation using Appium based frameworks
· Experience automating mobile apps on both iOS and Android
· Experience with mobile cloud testing labs like Perfecto Mobile
· User interface test automation expertise
· B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Culture of excellence and collaboration
· Practiced lean methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban or XP
· Experience with BDD frameworks such as JBehave/Cucumber
· Experience in building and customizing automation frameworks
· Knowledge of server-side architectural fundamentals - e.g. synchronous/asynchronous communication patterns
· Experience with reading server-side logs using Unix tooling or tools like ElasticSearch/Splunk
· Experience with git
· API development fundamentals - HTTP, REST principles
· Understanding Continuous Delivery, Devops and System Reliability Engineering
· Fintech experience will be a great asset Send us your CV and join Goldman Sachs!To register your interest in this or other currently available offers, call: +48 12 881 1582 and ask for an interview with Kamil Szczucki or send an e-mail with your current CV directly to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.