About the company:
- Well-established Engineering firm
- Up to $120K + Super (Commensurate on experience)
- Headquartered in Perth with offices across Australia.
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an established Engineering firm headquartered in Perth are looking to add a talented Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to their rapidly growing team on a permanent basis.
You'll be joining the existing development team to work on developing and integrating multiple technologies and packages in addition to the development of custom products for internal and external client use whilst collaborating with the team in contributing to the planning and design of projects. Responsibilities:
- Gain a clear understanding of program specifications and provide integration services.
- Contribute to the planning and design of development projects.
- Maintenance & development of the customer portal.
- Developing of core systems components.
- Work on the development of new projects across the full SDLC
- Proficiency working with modern versions of PHP/LAMP Stack
- Fluency developing using modern Angular.js to build SPAs
- Background following Agile/Scrum methodologies in a professional setting.
- Experience working with JSON/REST/SOAP
- Whilst not required, prior experience with C#, ASP.NET would be highly regarded.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org