Business Analyst - Magento/Ecommerce Project
£ Dependant on experience
We are working in Partnership with a Global Consultancy who are working with a leading UK brand who have an exciting E-Commerce project based in Bristol.
Given the current state of play, for now, the role is fully remote, however, as and when things do begin to get better post-covid, there will be a requirement to be in the office in Bristol so being a commutable distance or willing to relocate is essential.Business Analyst - Magento
- Master's in Business Administration with demonstrated prior experience as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant for 8 - 12 years in Retail & Consumer Goods domain.
- 2+ years of experience in Magento
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple Clients (India and global) and in complex, multi-location projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to own and manage business & system requirements for projects and adept in process mapping, user stories, UML diagrams, interface documentation and traceability matrix and process change management
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce (including D2C), Omni-channel Retailing and Order Management
- Experience in integration with other E-Commerce ecosystem components including PIM, OMS, CRM, CMS, BI/Web analytics, Price/Payment/Loyalty Management Systems, Customer Service Center, Search Engines
- Working knowledge of commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris/IBM Commerce/Magento/ is an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Ben Townsend - T:
+44 (0) 191 300 9227
PHP Magento E-Commerce Ecommerce Project Platform MySQL PHP Magento E-Commerce Ecommerce Project Platform MySQL Bristol South West Bath Wales Cardiff Tech Lead Senior Role