Lead .NET Developer | 100% Remote | $100KThe Company
Our company provides full-service offerings to its customers including custom development, training, and support. Our offerings are ideal for farm, home, ranch, hardware, and home center chains. We include products for Host retail enterprise software, Store-Cashier, Store-Manager, Warehouse Management System (WMS), and PaymentPro.NET.Role / Responsibilities
This individual will be responsible for providing Level-2 technical support to System Administrators representing our B2B customers. This will include resolving application and configuration issues of increasing difficulty once acquiring knowledge of the Horizon application suite and its supporting technology platforms.
Additionally, this person will be responsible for leading remote installation and configuration of .NET based modules into customer environments, such as to facilitate beta testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Horizon software application within customer environments
- Hands-on interaction with customers including system administrators and business stakeholders via conference calls, screen sharing, and written communication within the ticketing system
- Rectify minor application bugs within the codebase that includes C#, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, and DB2
- Perform code fixes, minor enhancements, release builds and technical configurations.
- Collaborate with the Internal .NET Development and QA teams for L3 support, as well as the RPG Development team for integrations
- Lead remote installation, configuration, and beta testing of .NET based modules in customer environments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related area with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with Agile delivery approaches (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), in a model where development is done collaboratively between onshore and offshore teams
Ready to Apply?
- Strong database knowledge and experience writing SQL statements (MS SQL and DB2).
- Solid software experience in a .NET web-based and Desktop based applications.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure (DMZ, WAN/LAN, etc.) is required.
- Experience/Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and APIs is required.
- Experience working with B2B support ticket systems with defined workflow, categorization, and SLAs
- Experience with AS 400 / IBM-i is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner and raise risks when identified
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available