There is a great opportunity for DevOps in Poland - a remote offer from a company based in Wrocław. They are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with programming background. This firm is offering a modern product related to smart assistance/conversational search to variety of clients around the world.
Your job will be to take care of:Implementing tools to increase efficiency and satisfaction of developersImproving logging, monitoring and back-up strategies, trying out these solutions as wellProvisioning cloud infrastructure (networking, instances, clusters, databases, monitoring)Researching application and infrastructure security optionsImproving production environment to provide customers are successfulRequirements
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud-based environment (AWS, Azure)
- Helm, developing Helm charts
- Autoscaling applications and cluster components
- Kubernetes is nice to know but training will be provided if you haven't used it yet :)
- Experience with software development
- Automation skills + system management (Terraform)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch)
- Centralised logging solutions (ELK, Loki)
- IT operations and security, CI/CD
For your hard work we offer:Remote opportunityFlat and friendly atmosphere, you will BE A PART of the teamFlexible working hoursKubernetes training Salary based on your experience and qualifications
This remote opportunity is a great option for you if you are looking for a friendly work environment with various responsibilities. You have a chance to join a passionate team working with modern solutions and modern product. Looking forward to speaking with you about this offer.