About the company:
- Established organisation and development team coming into their third decade
- Initial 6 month fixed-term contract with high likelihood to go permanent
- Flexibility to work from home
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a creative agency situated in Melboune are, due to continued success and growth, on the lookout for a talented Wordpress Developers with solid experience working with WooCommerce to join the team on a permanent-basis.
You will be working with a tight-knit team on a diverse range of their latest projects, collaborating closely with the developers and designers and reporting in directly to the Creative Director and general manager whilst being an integral part of the organisation. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst delivering to the development of the campaigns to the highest standards.
- Working on multiple new and existing projects, assist in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance and while producing clean and reliable code at an advanced level.
- Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
- Expected to be able to work both autonomously and within a team whilst providing creative solutions.
Whats on offer:
- Expert-level experience working with Wordpress (minimum 3+ years)
- Proficiency working with WooCommerce across multiple end-to-end projects
- Prior exposure integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Version Control Tools (Git/SVN)
- Experience with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) highly regarded but not essential
- Knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG accessibility compliance
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals in a tight-knit team
- Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
- Chance to work on a diverse range of greenfield projects
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org