This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently they are looking to bolster their team with a Senior Java Developer interested in working on low latency/high reliability applications and solutions. This role will be 100% hands on developing stock investment applications, as a result you will work with the latest technology in Java and Spring. These applications and technology will put you at the forefront of change within the FinTech space.
- Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11
- Leveraging technology such as Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate and Docker
- Work with CI/CD Pipelines and associated technology such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
- Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
- Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
- Java 8+
- Agile / Scrum
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £55,000-£80,000) alongside a non-contributory pension (10%), annual discretionary bonus 5%-20%, private health care and flexible working hours with 2 Days remote work.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'Office - +0191 9174994Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgAnything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.