This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently they are looking to bolster their Markets Execution team with a Senior Java Swing Developer interested in working on low latency GUI Screens. This role will be 100% hands on developing stock investment applications, as a result you will work with a range of technology from Java to Swing. These applications and technology will put you at the forefront of change within the FinTech space.
- Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11
- Leveraging technology such as Swing, Hibernate and Docker
- Work with CI/CD Pipelines and associated technology such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
- Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
- Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
- Work closely with trading desks in Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and FX business lines
- Java 8+
- Microservices / API
- Agile / Scrum
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £55,000-£80,000) alongside a non-contributory pension (10%), annual discretionary bonus 5%-20%, private health care and flexible working hours with 2 Days remote work.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'Office - +0191 9174994Email - email@example.comAnything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.