Data ArchitectGoogle Cloud Platform, Hadoop, KubernetesPermanentRemote Summary:
A fantastic new opportunity has just arisen in one of the fastest growing IT Services firms in Europe! My client is looking for an exceptional Data Architect to join their team and become a trusted advisor to customers by having a thorough understanding of business challenges and the relevant cloud technologies to solve them. This is a new position in a fast growing company that saw massive growth in what was generally a tough year for the economy in 2020. Responsibilities:
- A proven track record of delivering several production systems at scale with at least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Extensive experience and knowledge of data architecture principles.
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure as code deployment methodologies.
- Experience of application development, delivery and infrastructure automation.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tool sets (e.g. Jenkins, ArgoCD, GoCD).
- Extensive Hadoop expertise and experience
- Site Reliability Engineering expertise
- Serverless and microservice architecture design.
- Experience and ability communicating technical information to technical and non-technical audience.
- GCP/AWS professional certifications.
- Operational Kubernetes experience.
- Hadoop certification
- Previous experience in a consultancy or professional services role.
- Good understanding of the Linux operating system (e.g. Debian, CentOS).
- Experience using configuration management tooling (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt).
Remote working, competitive salary, Private Health care, unlimited holiday!, Discounted Gym membership, Childcare vouchers, pension, well-being allowance and more! ***Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration***