We are looking for a talented and creative Senior UX designer!
You will work to create a design which improves the every day lives of your customers, allowing them to navigate, analyse and understand the software they are using.
With a customer base predominantly within in the energy industry, including electricity, power, and oil & gas, the software will allow them to work in a more sustainable and efficient way.
Bringing an understanding of user psychology and customer needs, you will conduct concept and usability testing, using the feedback to solve UX problems.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, you'll communicate your design ideas and prototypes with developers to produce creative and cohesive solutions. Skills & Experience
- 5 x years experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Competitive compensation package
- Subsidised food and drinks in the onsite restaurant and cafes
- All tools required for the role will be provided
- Access to on-site grocery store, hairdressers, and pharmacy
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org