Our client is one of the largest e-commerce organization. Currently they are looking for CyberSecurity Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administration, support, implementation and management of IT Security Tools platforms
- Work with other teams to onboard and collect logs from their systems
- Responsible in tasks related to IT Security Operations and Incident Response
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT industry experience, preferably in a technology organization
- Experienced in SOC process
- Working knowledge of SIEM technology
- Hands-on coding experience (Python, shell script etc) is a plus
- Hands-on experience in managing, configuring and maintenance IT Security Tools (SIEM, EDR, Email Gateway, etc)
- Familiar with Network Devices, Firewalls, Unix/Linux, Windows Server
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment; must be detail oriented and able to multitask to meet deadlines and company objectives
- Experience in large, geographically diverse enterprise networks
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with users who do not have an IT background
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renuka +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA Personnel Number: R1985758
EA Licence number 11C3017