3rd Line Support / Liverpool / MSP / £30,000 - £34,000 plus Bonus Who's hiring?
My client who are an MSP have reached out to me to find their next 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their team of 20. They have been going for nearly 10 years and pride themselves on their customer service being at the heart of everything they do. What do they do ?
As a business they cover everything from IT Support & Management, Cloud & Hosting Services to IT Solution Architecture. The team brings many years of both business and technology experience to the table and they use it to drive measurable value and return on their clients investment. What will you be doing?
You will be the "go to" for customer support enquiries from the service desk and implementing IT solutions at customer sites. As expected this is shift-based to provide support between 8am - 5.30 pm but there will also be the need to provide on-call support on a rota basis. You'll be expected to undertake client visits around the UK so access to a reliable vehicle in good working order is essential. Previous commercial experience working for a managed service provider is going to be a good fit here so that you can get the ground running from day. What will you be doing in this 3rd Line Support role ?
Whats in it for you ?
- Resolving customer issues within service level guidelines (SLA) gathering all relevant information from initial call/contact to ensure most efficient troubleshooting
- Work as real team with your client around issues and how you can leave things better than how you found them
- Be super efficient when managing internal and vendor escalations
- liaise with 3rd party support teams and act as intermediary between them and the client
- Head out to client to site to implement the new platform solutions
- Maintaining and improving remote management systems
- Managing 3rd party supplier contribution to projects and services
- Stakeholder management
In return of your hard work ( aside the obvious monthly pay cheque) you'll join a business who continually invest in the latest technology meaning your own development and progression is complimented along the way. You'll leave your footprint on systems that support and protect the global economy meaning it's work to be proud of.
From a more personal perspective you will be valued and respectively they appreciate everyone has a home life, they're flexible with the team and always strive to put your well being first. You will have a clear progression route where you can come up with a personal development plan upon joining the business. Contact me
- If you would like to know more about this role or if this isn't quite for you but you want a chat on what other roles I may have that are suitable then reach out on the below.