The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that feature beautiful visuals, ease of use, best-in-class interaction design, and enhance the overall player experience. This includes all phases of the design process such as concept design/development, interface design, interaction flows, prototypes, ect.
The Designer will work closely and collaboratively with the entire development team to establish and maintain visual integrity, interaction, branding, ect.
What you need to have to be happy in this role:
* You like designing aesthetically pleasing applications.
* you find it beneficial to be part of the whole development life cycle.
* You can speak out about you views on the product and challenge the team, as well as other stakeholders.
* You're current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
* You have experience designing for mobile applications